people who are rude to their parents
people who are rude to other people’s parents
Sometimes you meet someone, and it’s so clear that the two of you, on some level belong together. As lovers, or as friends, or as family, or as something entirely different. You just work, whether you understand one another or you’re in love or you’re partners in crime. You meet these people throughout your life, out of nowhere, under the strangest circumstances, and they help you feel alive. I don’t know if that makes me believe in coincidence, or fate, or sheer blind luck, but it definitely makes me believe in something.
The first 20 questions@Anonymous
1. Are looks important in a relationship?
at the end of the day looks are important and anyone who says otherwise are lying. they’re not the be all end all, but you know… if you wanna do the do with someone… ye
2. Are relationships ever worth it?
yes. 100% yes.
3. Are you a virgin?
4. Are you in a relationship?
5. Are you in love?
6. Are you single this year?
7. Can you commit to one person?
i can only commit to one.
8. Describe your crush
he has dark auburn hair, greenish blue eyes. his left eye has an orange streak in it. he has freckles all over. he’s super fit. he’s just beautiful yo
9. Describe your perfect mate
read the above
10. Do you believe in love at first sight?
i believe in attraction at first sight
11. Do you ever want to get married?
12. Do you forgive betrayal?
it takes a lot, but i’ve done it before
13. Do you get jealous easily?
14. Do you have a crush on anyone?
no i have a love on someone
15. Do you have any piercings?
16. Do you have any tattoos?
17. Do you like kissing in public?
i never used to before bc i was afraid and shy but idk im not afraid with him
20. Do you shower every day?
i wash my body everyday. i don’t wash my hair everyday bc it needs to keep its natural oils my hair stylist told me not to
27, 52, 60@Anonymous
(lol i deleted the post but i’ll do it!!!)
27. Has someone ever written a song or poem for you?
No. At least I don’t think so.
52. Is there anyone you’ve given up on? Why?
Yes. But also no. Like, I’ve given up on the thought that this person will ever talk to me again, at least I think, but I haven’t given up on caring about this person. I find out about whether or not they are okay. I act all strong, but nah.
60. What is the biggest age difference between you and any of your partners?
My boyfriend is a year younger then me and that’s about as big of a difference bc I don’t have much of a love life.
|Someone:||men like it when women...|